Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day One

Have you ever fantasized about something so wickedly devious that you never felt you would have a chance to make it real? Imagine your most perverse fantasy. Now imagine finding a partner who is not only willing but eager to let you explore your deepest fantasies, with few if any limits, despite what his desires may be. This is the life I live.

It is as a result of these desires that we have come to start this blog. My name is Jade. I'm a married woman, with a traditional vanilla life and strong family values. My husband's name is Luke, but on this blog he will only be referred to as Buffy. We have always experimented with power exchange in our relationship.  For instance, I've always had the authority over his orgasms.  But as we explore more, the greater my appetite for the extreme becomes.   I've asked Luke to be my devoted sissy for an entire year.  This blog will serve to document our journey together.

We hope you find it stimulating.  And even if the sissy lifestyle doesn't appeal to you sexually we hope you can appreciate the levels of intimacy we explore and share together.



No comments:

Post a Comment